BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Isn't it suppose to be summer?

Hello Internet world! It's been awhile since I've blogged and I will say that the title pretty much explains everything. I am currently towards the end of my third week of summer session, Astronomy is not as easy as I thought, and the weather doesn't seem to agree that it's summer. Since the beginning of summer session it's been raining and the only nice day we had was yesterday (Tuesday). But this is Montana, so I guess that I shouldn't expect much. Also, my midterm for my summer session is tomorrow so I have a study session later tonight. You would think that taking a midterm during a two hour period would be nice, because normally you are able to leave right after . . . wrong! After the midterm jump into new stuff, but I think that it's going to be just movies. I'm looking at this in the positive since, meaning that I will only have a couple more weeks until I am able to go back to Poky for a few weeks. It should be fun, especially since my best bud (Maggie) and I are both 21! It will be an amazing few weeks! Plus, my friends Victor and Omar are having their summer wedding the weekend after I get home. From what I hear, it will be spectacular! Also while I'm home, I'm going to see if I can squeeze some more things for my apartment out of my parents. Hopefully I can, my apartment is looking quite bare. Most of my friends up here in Missoula are either taking summer session or struggling to find work in this horrible economy. Anyways, it's time for me to get into my Astronomy mode so hopefully I will be motivated to go to the study session. Enjoy the rest of your week and have a lovely weekend!

XOXO,
Rosa

0 comments: