BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Two weeks away!

Hello world! Only two more weeks until finals and it feels as if professors are giving out extra assignments just to torture us poor college students. I finally finished my Brit Lit essay, and I am half way done with my Intro to Lit essay (after an extra week of staring at my computer screen doing nothing). I have an Italian test tomorrow which is hard to study for considering I need to type my essay. I guess that I shouldn't have put things off to the last minute, but I could not find a topic and/or thesis statement to save my life. Also, my birthday is the Sunday of finals week (which is also coincidentally Mother's Day as well). I might have a little get together on that Saturday to have a mini-celebration, but the Thursday of finals week (I'll be done with work and finals on that day) will be my BIG celebration! I am so excited! I will finally be 21! I am also stressing because my current roommate is moving out at the end of semester and reapplied to move back in with me . . . but we won't find out if we are rooming together for another couple of days. I don't want to get some random person, but she needs to know if she needs to look for another place or not. Well, I better be getting back to my essay. Motivation is not that easy to find.

XOXO,
Rosa

0 comments: